Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Mah Frands.

Hey. Are you mah frand? x3

I shall talk about mah amazing frands in RL.

Ok. So. I have a lot of friends. From school, in extra classes, sports, and family friends.
My best friend is a crazy fun guy called Jason. He's the best best friend ever! (sometimes)

Who I usually hang out with... :
Jason (duh)
Chris the fahgly annoying girlish little boy (yesh I can talk about him like that, he's my dear, sweet brother! xD just joking, Chris is great)
Connor (the guy who got the stitches on his leg, and I also mentioned him in another post before about how he had those penguin erasers)
And... Gloria! (only sometimes, I don't exactly like her nearly much as I like Jason, Chris and Connor, for various reasons..).

And of course, I have nicknames for my friends:
Jason- JAYJAY!! Or Jayjayson
Chris- Chrissie
Connor- Conny, of course. Or... con...d.......o..........................m. (Gloria came up with this) My friends are so inappropriate... *sighs*

People also give me nicknames. :P
Lory, Rainy (hehehehuhuhuhuahuhuahuhauehauha), Yoranus (it rhymes with Loraine, and if you read it.... you may understand. I don't particularly like this nickname..), and The Most Amazing and Awesome Person in the Whole Wide World (ah I came up with this one :D).

Sorry I just really felt like posting about my friends and stuff because I just LOVE friends!

And my question for you peoples:
Do YOU have friends?

Jokes!! Of course you have friends!!!! Or do you....

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

7 comments:

  1. I only have 1 friend in real who is my age. XP My sister's friend hates me.. o_o She tries to mess with my pets, pinch me, and other ways to hurt me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Sorry for you. I have a lot of jerks I know too, but not physically hurting. :(Sorry.

      Delete
    2. Aww, that's horrible! If she keeps doing that, you could prank her or something. Of course you shouldn't hurt her, but a small prank like putting a fake bug (or a real one) in her hood when she's wearing a hoodie could be quite entertaining if she's scared of bugs.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the replies guys. Though my sister's friend is 7.. LOL I PICKED HER UP. I also chased her because she was going into all the closets in the house... My mom was like, "Don't go into Dad's closet because there's guns in there." And of course I was wishing she didn't say that. o_o

      But my Dad was home so she didn't hurt me much.. She wanted to pet one of my rabbits and took the thingy I use to keep the door closed and ran with it. My mom made her give it back. My mom also said, "That could go through your stomach!" So the little brat said she wish it would go through my stomach.

      Delete
    4. Ugh, that's so sad.
      Whenever she comes over, you should always make sure she doesn't see anything that's really precious to you, because when I was 7, one of my parents' friends had a daughter, and when she was 4 (and I was 10) whenever she came over she would always go to my room, take anything or toy she wanted and ask my mom if she could have it. Of course my mom said yes since she didn't want to seem rude...

      Delete
  2. Quite innipropro friends. Happens to me too.. We where doing a mad-lib and someone came up with a Taylor Launters and an adj. of unsanitary. The sentence was:

    "You can also buy designer Taylor Launters doing unsanitary movements!"

    ouo Gross.


    I have many friends, but I'm friends with "outties" too. Those are people my other friends don't like. It's sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.o

      Tbh, I can be inappropriate too sometimes... :P of course, Im just really immature and I always joke around about stuff.

      Delete