Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

ahh

Hi. Uhhhhh *shudders*
There's a guy in my class at school, and ugh I dont wanna talk about it cos my legs are like jelly right now, but, today there was a sports triathlon competition thing, and he was pushing a bike downhill when the chain of the bike got caught in his leg and he got a cut about 3-4cm deep... AHHHH it looked so painful! He had to get stitches for that.
I just want to give him a hug. ;-;
He said it didn't hurt though. I'm never gonna push a bike in a race ever. I recommend you don't either. Or at least be extra careful if you are.
When I get hurt physically, I don't get scared or anything, but whenever someone else is hurt I always shudder and my legs just turn to jelly.
Like when I was 6 and had my finger caught in a treadmill, I was just like "ow!" and un-wedged my finger from it calmly, then when I looked at my finger all the skin came off and you could see the flesh, and my brother saw it and started screaming and then I started screaming and my parents ran over and took me to a doctor.
But whenever I see something even as small as someone getting a needle injection, I die.

Give me a virtual hug.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. O_O That sounds horrible. >_< There was once this kid, and for some odd reason I guess he cut his leg with scissors.. And it was like white... o_e

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was raining today and we were walking together and he was like "The doctor said I can't get my stitches wet" and I nearly fell over. >.<

      And that's weird... :O TELL HIM THAT HE MUST NEVER DO IT AGAIN! HE SOUNDS SO SUICIDAL!

      *hugs back*

      Delete